Turfkruijer Part 10
75. JOHN JOEL7 DUVEEN (JOEL JOSEPH6, JOSEPH5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 13 Jan 1873 in Hull, and died 15 Oct 1951. He married BLANCHE GRIMES BUTLER 22 Apr 1903. She was born in New York.
Child of JOHN DUVEEN and BLANCHE BUTLER is:
i. JOHN8 DUVEEN, b. 1907.
76. ROOSJE7 DE JONG (EVA6 DUVEEN, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 17 Jun 1868 in Apeldoorn, and died 23 Nov 1942 in Auschwitz. She married DAVID SALOMON DE JONG 26 May 1891, son of SALOMON DE JONG and KLARA POLAK. He died 26 Mar 1939 in Eelde Drenthe.
Children of ROOSJE DE JONG and DAVID DE JONG are:
i. SALOMON DAVID8 DE JONG, b. 04 May 1892.
ii. SIMON RUDOLF DE JONG, b. 19 Feb 1898.
iii. SOPHIA DE JONG, b. 08 May 1902.
iv. RUDOLF DAVID SALOMON DE JONG, b. 01 Aug 1905.
77. SAARTJE7 DE JONG (EVA6 DUVEEN, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 08 Nov 1871 in Apeldoorn, and died 12 Jan 1945 in Bergen Belsen. She married MAURITS MOGENDORFF 17 Dec 1895 in Doetinchem, son of JESAJA MOGENDORFF and GEZINA KOOPMANS. He was born 22 Mar 1868 in Groenlo, and died 27 Aug 1941 in Arnhem.
Children of SAARTJE DE JONG and MAURITS MOGENDORFF are:
113. i. CHARLES8 MOGENDORFF, b. 21 Dec 1897, Doetinchem; d. 03 Mar 1945, Bergen Belsen.
114. ii. EVALINE SUSANNE MOGENDORFF, b. 02 May 1900, Stad Doetinchem; d. 10 Oct 1989, Amsterdam.
78. SARA-SAARTJE7 DUVEEN (HEIMAN MOZES6, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 04 Oct 1878 in Groningen, and died 08 Oct 1942 in Auschwitz. She married ? LEK.
Child of SARA-SAARTJE DUVEEN and ? LEK is:
i. WILLIAM8 LEK, b. 01 Mar 1901, Amsterdam; d. 06 Feb 1945, Dachau.
79. REINA-REINTJE7 DUVEEN (HEIMAN MOZES6, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 02 Oct 1879 in Groningen, and died 19 Nov 1943 in Auschwitz. She married LOUIS VAN STRATEN. He was born 27 Jan 1881 in Deil, and died 19 Nov 1943 in Auschwitz.
Children of REINA-REINTJE DUVEEN and LOUIS VAN STRATEN are:
i. HERMAN8 VAN STRATEN.
ii. SELMA VAN STRATEN.
iii. LEON VAN STRATEN.
iv. MAURITS VAN STRATEN.
v. LENA VAN STRATEN.
80. MARCUS7 DUVEEN (HEIMAN MOZES6, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 25 Aug 1882 in Groningen, and died 1970 in Hilversum. He married JETTE DUVEEN, daughter of HENOCH DUVEEN and HANNA KAN. She was born 25 Oct 1890, and died 1954 in Even Yehuda, Israel.
Children of MARCUS DUVEEN and JETTE DUVEEN are:
i. HENRY8 DUVEEN.
ii. JULIUS DUVEEN.
iii. ADOLF DUVEEN.
81. HERMAN7 DUVEEN (HEIMAN MOZES6, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 25 Feb 1885 in Groningen, and died 22 May 1944 in Auschwitz. He married CLARA STEIN. She was born 13 Jul 1890 in Cescher, and died 22 May 1944 in Auschwitz.
Children of HERMAN DUVEEN and CLARA STEIN are:
i. LEO8 DUVEEN, b. 16 Apr 1920, Amsterdam; d. 15 Feb 1943, Seibersdorf.
ii. MARCUS DUVEEN, b. 08 Nov 1921, Amsterdam; d. 10 Feb 1943, Seibersdorf.
82. SOPHIA-FIE7 DUVEEN (HEIMAN MOZES6, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 06 Sep 1887 in Groningen, and died 28 May 1943 in Sobihor. She married MOZES VAN AMERINGEN. He was born 08 Jul 1888 in Amsterdam, and died 28 May 1943 in Sobihor.
Children of SOPHIA-FIE DUVEEN and MOZES VAN AMERINGEN are:
i. LENY8 VAN AMERINGEN.
ii. JACOBUS VAN AMERINGEN.
83. JETTE7 DUVEEN (HENOCH MOZES6, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 25 Oct 1890, and died 1954 in Even Yehuda, Israel. She married MARCUS DUVEEN, son of HEIMAN DUVEEN and LEENTJE DE LEEUW. He was born 25 Aug 1882 in Groningen, and died 1970 in Hilversum.
Children are listed above under (80) Marcus Duveen.
84. SOPHIA7 DUVEEN (HENOCH MOZES6, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) She married ? VAN DIJK.
Children of SOPHIA DUVEEN and ? VAN DIJK are:
115. i. DIEN8 VAN DIJK, b. Hilversum.
ii. SJEF VAN DIJK.
iii. ANNEKE-ANNE VAN DIJK.
116. iv. HERMAN VAN DIJK.
85. HARTOG7 DUVEEN (HENOCH MOZES6, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 1885, and died 1944 in Norwich. He married JOHANNA DUITS.
Child of HARTOG DUVEEN and JOHANNA DUITS is:
i. ROBERT WILLIAM HAROLD8 DUVEEN, m. VIRGINIA HEHENKAMP.
86. ABRAHAM-ABIE7 MOZES (HENOCH MOZES6 DUVEEN, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 22 Mar 1893 in Amsterdam, and died 07 Aug 1942 in Auschwitz. He married HETTY CASUTTO.
Child of ABRAHAM-ABIE MOZES and HETTY CASUTTO is:
i. HANS-HENRY8 DUVEEN.
87. SIMSON7 DUVEEN (WOLF6, MOZES5, ENOCH ELKAN JOSEPH4, JOSEPH MOSES HANGJAS3, MOSES JOEL HANGJAS2 TURFKRUIJER, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 30 Jun 1883 in Winschoten, and died 12 Feb 1943 in Auschwitz. She married RACHELTJE PAIS 1920. He was born 15 Mar 1892 in Harlingen, and died 12 Feb 1943 in Auschwitz.
Children of SIMSON DUVEEN and RACHELTJE PAIS are:
i. REBEKKA8 DUVEEN, b. 21 Feb 1921, Winschoten; d. 12 Feb 1943, Auschwitz.
ii. AARON DUVEEN, b. 05 Mar 1922, Winschoten; d. 12 Feb 1943, Auschwitz.
Generation No. 8
88. IAN LISTER8 HANDRICKS (EDWIN (EDDIE) LISTER7, NORMAN (NORRIE) FREDERICK JAMES6, JOZEF LEVI5, LEVIE JOSEPH JOZALE4 HANGJAS, JOSEPH JOZALE ABRAHAM HANGJAS3 TURFKRUIJER, LEVY JOEL HANGJAS2, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 06 Jul 1955 in At Home, 9 Farringdon St, Glen Innes, Auckland. He married JOCELYN RUTH BROWN 11 Feb 1978 in Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Dargaville, daughter of OWEN BROWN and ROMA SIMONS. She was born 16 Dec 1954 in Te Kopuru.
Notes for IAN LISTER HANDRICKS:
Ian was born at home, 9 Farringdon St., Glen Innes, Auckland on the 6th july 1955. He attended Glen Innes Primary and Intermediate Schools and the onto Selwyn College where he completed 5 years of study towards entry to Auckland University. He began study towards a Bachelor of Engineering Degree. He taught music both privately and nightschool classes at Edgewater College, was for many years, a Flyman and Stage Hand at His Majesty's Theatre, apprentice baker at Klisser's Farmhouse Bakery but in 1973 he joined Hirst Contact Lens as a contact lens technician. He has been with that company ever since.
In 1977 Ian met Jocelyn and they were engaged very soon after. The marriage was planned for New Years' Eve, but had to be postponed because Ian contracted Encephalitis on Christmas Eve. The wedding took place in Feb 1978 in Dargaville Anglican Church and was well supported by the extended family.
Ian began 40 years ago as a contact lens technician after a period of study towards an engineering degree majoring in mathematics and physics. He concentrated on lens design, mathematics of lens design, developing production and marketing methods for the laboratory and eventually computerisation of the design and production of contact lenses. Ian completed a number of advanced management, sales and marketing courses in New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
In 1979 he moved to the United Kingdom to establish and develop a large research, development and production company that introduced leading edge CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) machining equipment for contact lens manufacture. He headed both the Computer Development Team and the International Sales and Marketing force. During this period Ian traveled extensively selling, establishing new businesses and developing and servicing computer-based technology. A number of his inventions for the optical industry were awarded patents, many of his lens constructions are now industry standard designs.
While in the UK, Ian developed Practice Management software for Optometry and designed, built and established a number of pioneering lens production laboratories throughout Europe, USA and Asia.
In 1989 Ian returned to New Zealand on an invitation to rejoin the Hirstlens group and immediately prepared a business plan for the future of the company. In 1990 he purchased the company expanded it rapidly and began the development of Beyond Imagination, a high technology unit for advancing photo-digital imaging as a business concept. During this period, Ian masterminded a substantial improvement in the marketing and promotion of contact lenses via innovative exhibitions.
In 1993 Ian designed and patented a highly successful bifocal contact lens and was a key member of the engineering team that built the tooling and multi-axis lathing systems to produce the lens. This development attracted international press and television coverage.
The bifocal design and subsequent engineering design was awarded a Foundation for Research, Science and Technology grant.
On 18th March 2012 Ian was awarded an Honorary Membership of the Cornea and Contact lens Society in recognition of outstanding contribution to contact lens practice in New Zealand. It was given for his contribution in original lens design, patents, manufacturing inventions, substantial contributions to the mathematics of optical design, clinical contributions in lens design for astigmatism, keratoconus, post-natal aphakia, bifocal and multifocal contact lenses, production methodology, the development of groundbreaking CNC manufacturing optics, surface engineering, materials research, robotics, practice management software and for the introduction of computers into the whole New Zealand optometry market.
In 1994 he began work on innovative software and business model for a photographic restoration system called Photopages (later PhotoWonder). He has managed the engineering, development, sales and marketing teams of this project since its inception. During 1999 Ian developed the franchise in the United Kingdom and completed the franchise package including authoring the manuals and support marketing material.
The growth of the photo restoration business was rapid and in 2002 a landmark sales and distribution agreement was signed with Creekside LLC in USA. Ian established large computer studios in New Zealand, China and India using his software and techniques to service the growing market developing in the USA. Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Albertsons, Best Buy and many other major chains now use this photo restoration service exclusively. Further distribution agreements were completed for Japan, Asia and Europe and PhotoWonder is now the world’s largest photo restoration company.
In 2003, Ian began work on Tooth-pix, a professional imaging service providing a comprehensive yet simple method for dental photos to be altered to show predictive outcomes for cosmetic surgery. Ian pioneered the manipulation software and techniques for Tooth-pix and has worked closely with key dentists in NZ to develop a professional on-line interface for all dentistry.
2004 saw the release of Ian’s unique real estate system, Realty-Pix. Similar to Tooth-pix, it provides the opportunity for property buyers to explore the potential of a property prior to investment, encouragement for vendors to better prepare the property for sale and can inexpensively explore make-over options when considering planned home improvements. Ian has worked closely with key people within the real estate industry to advance the use of more effective marketing techniques.
Ian also is actively involved with and collaborates in developing complete business solutions, designing and building comprehensive internet and engineering complex software solutions for a wide range of commercial disciplines. These have included web-sites for publishing houses, software for asset management systems, high profile sites for automotive dealerships and real estate listing sites. In 2009 he developed a complete business plan and infrastructure to support real estate sales by lawyers.
Ian is now a director of Alexander & Co., a leading surveying company in New Zealand specializing in building enclosures and providing market leading solutions, advice and assistance in all aspects of building surveying, dispute resolution, cladding design, architecture, maintenance planning and building restoration. He is also a consultant with company providing management services.
Prior to and during his tenure in contact lens design and manufacture, Ian had a long career in live theatre production working with most major productions at His Majesty’s, St James and Playhouse/Mercury Theatres in Auckland. He also worked and gained engineering experience at the NZED Quay Street workshops, qualified as a baker and taught music for a number of years.
Ian speaks regularly at conferences, seminars and in the community promoting and discussing developments in digital technology and business, tutors a number of imaging workshops and offers private tuition in Photoshop. He also offers tuition and runs seminars on the iPad.
For a number of years Ian has been providing comprehensive genealogy research and authoring services. He has researched, written and published a number of history books for many New Zealand families. Ian is a keen bridge player, enjoys reading, music composition and has a significant interest in mathematics, history and genealogy
For more see www.ianhandricks.com
Notes for JOCELYN RUTH BROWN:
Jocelyn was born at the Annex, Te Kopuru Hospital near Dargaville. She grew up on the family farm at Waihue. Her mother encouraged her to learn Scottish Dancing for which she received many awards. Jocelyn attended ATi where she gained qualifications as an office assistant and worked for Consumers Institute.
Children of IAN HANDRICKS and JOCELYN BROWN are:
i. DANIEL LOGAN9 HANDRICKS, b. 20 May 1981, National Women's Hospital, Auckland.
Notes for DANIEL LOGAN HANDRICKS:
Daniel was born 20 May 1981 at National Womens Hospital, Greenlane, Auckland. At exactly 7 lbs, exactly on the due date Daniel had the most normal birth of he and his siblings. Wiithin 12 months of his birth, his parents and he emigrated to the UK and Daniel celebrated his 1st birthday on the way in Keene New Hampshire, USA at close friends, Walt and Patty Lewandowski's home. Daniel attended Chalgrove Primary School in Oxfordshire, UK and was a member of the local Beaver Scouts. He was a noisy active child who was always keen to dabble in mischief.
On return to NZ, Daniel attended West Harbour Primary School and later Massey High School in Auckland. He continued for a period of time his scouting and took great pleasure in playing Table Tennis. Daniel also took on adventures with a mutimasted sailing ship in Auckland. Daniel's great passion is cooking and he is a fine chef and lover of fine food. This was enhanced during holiday and part-time employment with a local Indian family who introduced him to indian food. His other passion is IT and after attending Massey University for a period of tuition in business practice, he joined Telecom NZ as an IT expert. He took up an interest in playing Bridge (egged on by his father who is a passionate nut with the game!) and he has become a fine and skillful player - attending and achieving excellent results at the NZ Bridge Congress.
Daniel began his world travels by moving to Brisbane, Australia in 2010 and now works with Telstra and continues his passion for cooking. Daniel is a happy, energetic, intelligent and articulate individual who enjoys the company of a wide circle of friends. He is an engaging dinner guest and has a cheeky sense of humour. He maintains an excellent and fun relationship with his father and mother and he and his siblings are close mates.
ii. HELEN RUBY HANDRICKS, b. 31 Oct 1983, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, England.
iii. ÉLOÏSE ADÈLE HANDRICKS, b. 11 Oct 1985, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, England.
89. LYNETTE MARGARET8 HANDRICKS (EDWIN (EDDIE) LISTER7, NORMAN (NORRIE) FREDERICK JAMES6, JOZEF LEVI5, LEVIE JOSEPH JOZALE4 HANGJAS, JOSEPH JOZALE ABRAHAM HANGJAS3 TURFKRUIJER, LEVY JOEL HANGJAS2, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 02 Jul 1957 in At Home, 9 Farringdon St, Glen Innes, Auckland. She married SIANG HUAT OOI 25 Mar 1978 in Auckland, son of HOI OOI and SAW PHAN. He was born 30 Nov 1952 in Malaysia.
Notes for LYNETTE MARGARET HANDRICKS:
Lynette attended Glen Innes Primary and Intermediate Schools and then Selwyn College in Auckland. She learned ballet as a child and had a brief stint as a photographer's model firstly for her uncle, Doug Handricks and latterly for advertising copy that appeared in Auckland Suburban newspapers. Lynette was an assistant nurse for a some Auckland dentists before meeting her future husband Siang. She married in 1978 at the St Mary's Anglican Church in Glen Innes. The couple's first home was in Mangere and later homes were in Pakuranga, Howick and currently Dannemora, East Auckland. Lynette, in recent years, has been a shop assistant in a bed shop. She and her family have a keen interest in budgies.
Children of LYNETTE HANDRICKS and SIANG OOI are:
i. LISA MARGARET9 OOI, b. 20 Oct 1981.
ii. FIONA MAY OOI, b. 22 Mar 1984.
iii. ROBYN JANE OOI, b. 31 Dec 1987.
90. GLENN PETER8 HANDRICKS (EDWIN (EDDIE) LISTER7, NORMAN (NORRIE) FREDERICK JAMES6, JOZEF LEVI5, LEVIE JOSEPH JOZALE4 HANGJAS, JOSEPH JOZALE ABRAHAM HANGJAS3 TURFKRUIJER, LEVY JOEL HANGJAS2, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 03 Mar 1966 in Middlemore Hospital, Auckland. He married JUNE ELIZABETH DAVISON 12 Sep 1987 in Auckland, daughter of ROY BRINK and MARJORIE PAPE. She was born 06 Mar 1966 in Australia.
Notes for GLENN PETER HANDRICKS:
Glenn was born at National Womens Hospital in Auckland and was named after the Astronaut, John Glenn. He also attended Glen Innes Primary and Intermediate Schools and Selwyn College. He then began an apprentiship as an electrician working for a number of electrical contractors in Auckland. He met an married June Davison in 1987 and has been an active member of his church ever since. He and June travelled to the UK and lived for a while in the Channel Isles. On return to NZ they purchased a property in the Waitakere Hills but this was later sold to finance thier first home in Pakuranga. Glenn is a keen athlete competing in a number of half marathons and takes a spirited interest in Motor Rally. In 2000, Glenn and June began their own window cleaning business, Seeviews Ltd. They emigrated permanently to Queensland Australia in 2003.
Children of GLENN HANDRICKS and JUNE DAVISON are:
i. KIMBERLEY MARIE9 HANDRICKS, b. 15 Jul 1995, Auckland.
ii. KELLIE JUNE HANDRICKS, b. 15 Mar 1998, Auckland.
91. LINDA MAY8 HANDRICKS (ROBERT HARRY7, NORMAN (NORRIE) FREDERICK JAMES6, JOZEF LEVI5, LEVIE JOSEPH JOZALE4 HANGJAS, JOSEPH JOZALE ABRAHAM HANGJAS3 TURFKRUIJER, LEVY JOEL HANGJAS2, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 11 Sep 1962. She married RAYMOND JOHN MCLEAN 16 Sep 1987. He was born 12 Sep 1962.
Children of LINDA HANDRICKS and RAYMOND MCLEAN are:
i. CHARLOTTE (CHARLIE) MAY9 MCLEAN, b. 15 Mar 1987.
ii. MAX CHRISTIAN MCLEAN, b. 08 Sep 1988.
92. PAUL8 HANDRICKS (NORMAN LESLIE7, NORMAN (NORRIE) FREDERICK JAMES6, JOZEF LEVI5, LEVIE JOSEPH JOZALE4 HANGJAS, JOSEPH JOZALE ABRAHAM HANGJAS3 TURFKRUIJER, LEVY JOEL HANGJAS2, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 23 Mar 1944 in Masterton. He married VICKI ASHTON CHATFIELD, daughter of KEITH CHATFIELD and PIKI MORRELL. She was born 12 Jun 1948 in Opotiki.
Notes for PAUL HANDRICKS:
Paul is keen collector of cars (T-birds and Mustangs) and garage memorabilia. He has been involved in business in the USA and has been a successful car dealer for many years.
Children of PAUL HANDRICKS and VICKI CHATFIELD are:
117. i. PAUL KEITH NORMAN9 HANDRICKS, b. 18 Aug 1967, Opotiki.
118. ii. LISA-JANE HANDRICKS, b. 26 Jul 1969, Opotiki.
iii. LEIGH-ANNE HANDRICKS, b. 20 Jul 1966, Opotiki.
119. iv. JOANNE ASHTON HANDRICKS, b. 27 Jun 1970, Gisborne.
93. YVONNE IRENE8 HANDRICKS (DOUGLAS HUBERT NELSON7, NORMAN (NORRIE) FREDERICK JAMES6, JOZEF LEVI5, LEVIE JOSEPH JOZALE4 HANGJAS, JOSEPH JOZALE ABRAHAM HANGJAS3 TURFKRUIJER, LEVY JOEL HANGJAS2, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 29 Dec 1940 in Auckland. She married (1) ROBERT NORMAN FOGAL Abt. 1957 in Akron New York, son of GEORGE FOGAL and FLORENCE STIBBS. He was born 19 Oct 1931 in on the family farm, Akron, New York. She married (2) LEON FOSTER ROWIN 26 Feb 1966 in Los Angeles, son of ROLLIE ROWIN and ETHEL VAN DUZEE. He was born 19 Aug 1938.
Notes for YVONNE IRENE HANDRICKS:
Marriage Notes for YVONNE HANDRICKS and LEON ROWIN:
Divorced Leon F Rowin on 22 Feb 1978 in Los Angeles
Children of YVONNE HANDRICKS and ROBERT FOGAL are:
i. WADE EDWARD9 FOGAL, b. 22 Sep 1957, California.
120. ii. VICTORIA LYNNE FOGAL, b. 04 Oct 1958, California.
121. iii. RAYMIE PAUL FOGAL, b. 04 Apr 1961, Hawthorne, Ca.
Child of YVONNE HANDRICKS and LEON ROWIN is:
122. iv. STEVEN LEE9 ROWIN, b. 09 Oct 1966, California.
94. JOSEPHINE8 JOSEPH (MORRIS CEDRIC CLARE7, SARAH ELIZABET6 HANDRICKS, JOZEF LEVI5, LEVIE JOSEPH JOZALE4 HANGJAS, JOSEPH JOZALE ABRAHAM HANGJAS3 TURFKRUIJER, LEVY JOEL HANGJAS2, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 01 Oct 1920. She married LESLIE JAMES BUTCHER. He was born 22 Feb 1918.
Children of JOSEPHINE JOSEPH and LESLIE BUTCHER are:
123. i. WARWICK HUGH JOSEPH9 BUTCHER, b. 16 Feb 1947.
124. ii. CHRISTINE LESLEY BUTCHER, b. 23 Aug 1948.
125. iii. FREDERICK JOHN MARSHALL BUTCHER, b. 26 May 1958.
95. BERESFORD (BERRY) CLARE8 JOSEPH (MORRIS CEDRIC CLARE7, SARAH ELIZABET6 HANDRICKS, JOZEF LEVI5, LEVIE JOSEPH JOZALE4 HANGJAS, JOSEPH JOZALE ABRAHAM HANGJAS3 TURFKRUIJER, LEVY JOEL HANGJAS2, JOEL JOSEPH HANGJAS1) was born 14 Apr 1922, and died 13 Mar 2007. He married BERYL JUNE BAINES, daughter of ERNEST BAINES and BERTHA ROWELL. She was born 09 Jun 1927 in Footscray.
Notes for BERESFORD (BERRY) CLARE JOSEPH:
Beresford's address is: 11 Aminga Ave, Doncaster East, Phone (03) 9842 1154
Beresford was a highly intelligent man. He invented a starting element for fluorescent lights, and the first machine to wind transformers (which formerly had to be wound by hand). He also invented a gearbox out of empty tin cans. Apparently it's still working, all these decades later. He spent most of his life working with electronics and similar things.
Children of BERESFORD JOSEPH and BERYL BAINES are:
126. i. ROGER LEWIS9 JOSEPH, b. Abt. 1951.
127. ii. CHARMAINE ANNE JOSEPH, b. 24 Oct 1952.
128. iii. ROSEMARY JANE JOSEPH, b. 12 Mar 1956.